- Estate Planning
- Trust Administration
- Estate Tax Planning
- Elder Law
John Parr knows that trust doesn't come easy. It has to be earned. For over 100 years the Parr family lawyers have been practicing law in Thurston County, Washington building a legacy of commitment, trust and service. In Donna Price, he has found the lawyer to whom he can entrust his legacy.
For over 36 years John continued the Parr family tradition. For most of his career he concentrated on estate planning, probate and trust administration, estate tax planning and elder law answering the "what if" questions of aging. In 2006, John decided to form a law firm created to provide legal services in these specialized areas. It is with great confidence and pride that he hands his beloved practice over to Donna Price.
John has been married 50 years to his wife, Sallie. They have two children, Gavin and Katie, and three grandchildren, Peyton, Allison and Ella Rose.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Washington, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington, 1974
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1974
- AV Rated, LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
Classes & Seminars
- Presenter, Estate Planning and Probate Matters, Members of the Washington State Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Member
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorney, Member
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association Senior Lawyer Division, Lifestyle and Leisure Committee, Chairman of the health
- South Puget Sound Estate Planning Council, Past President
- American Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Twin Star Credit Union, Board Member
Current Employment Position